Thursday 22 December 2011

What's in my Bag?

Hello Beauties,

Its one of those whats in my bag post and it's...

2 DAYS TO GO! 

So this is my bag- 
Its from River Island and it was £40.



Ipod-
A bit battered and covered in scratches but its still good!
Its a 160GB ipod classic with my favourite song 'Yellow' by Coldplay playing.
I've also got Jack Wills headphones and I would definitely recommend them! 



Phone-
Blackberry Curve



Nail Polish-
Clear Rimmel 60 second.
I always have some to put on my tights if they ladder!
I think it was around £3.



Hand Cream-
A very useful component for winter. 
Hollister Laguna Beach.
£10.



I also have:
  • my house keys
  • my makeup bag
  • a mini Elnett hairspray
  • a mini Tresemme hairbrush
  • a Cath Kidston pocket mirror

In a few days I'm going to do a 'what's in my makeup bag' post, so look out for that. Hope you liked this post, please comment.

Love Amelia x





No comments:

Post a Comment