For my textiles homework a while ago I had to make a set of 3 necklaces. I have decided to give one away to one of my readers to celebrate having 50 followers!
So how to win the necklace:
1. Follow my blog (if you aren't already)
2. Comment on this post (it doesn't matter what you comment)
3. The contest will end at 7pm on 14th February 2012 GMT.
4. I will put all the names of the people who entered into a computer database and it will randomly pick a name. This will be the winner.
5. I will send the winner a message to tell them they have won and send the. The necklace free of any charges.
This necklace has a small bottle with real Aquamarine stone inside the bottle which is the stone of courage.
The necklace also has 2 copper fastening clasps that are embellished with flowers. One is closed permanently so that the necklace won't fall out of place.
'Glossy, sheer, non-staining lip colour. Soothing to the lips. Lips feel moist with a shiny finish.' This particular colour is 'Black Honey' however my personal favourite is a lighter shade of 'Spicy Honey'.