Tuesday 6 December 2011

Countdown to Christmas 19 Days

Hello Beauties, 
Its another one of those 'Countdown to Christmas' posts and I saw this Christmas tag and thought i'd do it. Please send me the link to your post if you do this tag too, I'd love to see your answers! :)


19 DAYS TO GO!



Favourite Christmas Movie?
Elf.
Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Nice.
Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes, but about 4 years ago and it only snowed for about 5 minutes so not a very good one.
Where do you usually spend your Christmas?
ALWAYS at my house.
What's your favourite Christmas song?
Either 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas', 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' or 'Baby It's Cold Outside'.
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope, we never have.
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dancer, Prancer, Comit, Vixen, Donna, Cupid, Rudolph... that's all.
What Christmas tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Writing Christmas cards with Christmas music and candles.
Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake.
What's your all-time favourite Christmas sweet treat?
Jelly Beans.
Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I'm awful at buying presents for people but I love to see peoples faces when they like my gift, but who doesnt like to get presents?
What would be your dream place to visit for the Christmas season?
Disneyland Paris.
Does your family have a special Christmas recipe you like to help make?
No.
Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm quite good at wrapping presents, but not amazing.
Most memorable Christmas moment?
When I got my first pair of UGG Boots.
What made you realise the truth about Father Christmas?
When I was in year 5 I saw all the Christmas presents in the garage.
Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do make a few, but I don't take it seriously.
What makes Christmas special for you?
SNOW!


Thanks for reading, 
Love Amelia x



No comments:

Post a Comment