Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Tag

Hello Beauties, 


I stole this Christmas tag from the amazing blog 'A Little Bit of Roza' 
http://alittlebitofroza.blogspot.com/


And it's...


ONLY 1 DAY TO GO!!

What's your favourite Christmas colour? 
Red.

Do you like to stay in your pyjamas or dress up for Christmas?
It would be cool to stay in my pyjamas all day but we go to church so I have to get dressed.

If you could only buy one person a Christmas present this year who would it be?
Probably my Mum because she does so much for me! 
 
Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
We tried to a few years ago but failed miserably and we've never tried it since.

Any Christmas wishes?
Just for a happy Christmas really.

Favourite Christmas smell?
I love the smell of Christmas trees!

What's your favourite Christmas drink?
Snowball!

Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Gingerbread men.

What's the weirdest gift you've ever received? 
I don't think I've ever got a strange gift. Boringgg.

Have you ever made a snowman?
Millions of times.

What is your favourite W
inter fragrance?
Channel no.5 .

What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
An iPod touch. I had no idea what to ask for.

When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
I'm not too excited at the moment but probably about a few hours before midnight on Christmas eve.

Do you still have advent calendars?
Yes! What's Christmas without an advent calender? When I was younger I used to have 3.

Do you have any funny Christmas memories?
A few kind of funny ones came to mind, but the funniest is probably when my Dad set the curtain on fire with the Christmas pudding. 

Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
My little sister wakes up up at about 6, maybe I'll be awake then too but we have to drag my older brother out of bed, then all 5 of us go downstairs and open our presents. We play with them and get dressed, then go to church with my Grandma and Grandad. Then we have Christmas dinner at our house with all my Grandparents.

What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
The traditional Christmas dinner. (Turkey, vegetables, etc.)

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
We always let my Dad walk downstairs first. Haha.

What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
My UGG boots that I got in year 8, I loved them!

Real or fake christmas tree?
I' love real ones but unfortunately we have a fake one.


Love Amelia x


No comments:

Post a Comment