Monday 14 May 2012

TOPSHOP Makeup

Hello,
Sorry for not posting in a while I've had exams, again :(
So I thought I'd show you my 5 favourite TOPSHOP makeup products out of the ones I've tried. So if you've got different favourite TOPSHOP products please comment them below!
These are in no particular order ;)
1. Blush in Flush








Perfect for summer, it says on the packaging 'dot on cheeks and blend' but I also like to dust over with some powder foundation to make it look more natural. And the colour may also look scarily bright for some but it really isn't. I've never been a big fan of bright makeup for myself so I wouldn't buy something if it was mega bright.
£6
Rate: ★★★
Gypsy Night Nail Polish








As you can see by my picture of the bottle, I've used this a lot. I mainly use it for when I'm going out in the evening as a different, more interesting, alternative to black. Also, in the second picture (from the TOPSHOP website) I don't think the actual colour on your nails has the blue bits in it, but it definitely has the red and gold colours, it's gorgeous!
£6
Rate: ★★★★
Nail Tattoos








Seeing as I've used most of my nail tattoos I thought you'd like to see the whole set so I got these of the TOPSHOP website. These can make any nails look instantly creative and professional. I also like the little line on the packaging that said 'create your own prophecy' it reminded me of something Harry Potter like. Plus, they're really quick, easy and mess free to apply. Literally takes 10 seconds!
£7
Rate: ★★★
Lip Polish in Rhubarb












Sadly, this product is no longer available for sale from TOPSHOP, however I would be willing to sell mine for any price. Just send me a message! And delivery will be free ;) this product is very good but I have lots of similar ones so that's why I'm selling it. It doesn't give a sticky coat and is amazing for covering chapped lips. Its got great pigmentation too!
£4-6
Rate: ★★★
Metallic Nail Polish in Mercury Miasma








This is actually one of my favourite colours ever! It also goes really well with the nail tattoos ;) it's just something different if I'm honset and I'd highly recommend it!
£6
Rate: ★★★★
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment